Achieving Competive Advantage Leadership Training
Intended Results . . . Consistently!
Management science has not
kept up with the challenges you face. At this very moment, you are probably working from an obsolete leadership-management
system that makes you work longer. In certain cases, it actually prevents you from getting the breakthrough results that are
demanded of you.
Simply delivering today's products and services is not sufficient. Leaders
are realizing that they must deliver on strategic goals while simultaneously developing an accountable, agile, high-performance
organization in the process. Companies that do not comprehend that their "production machine" must be worked on
while delivering falls by the wayside.
"Bob, you have unlocked the code for effective communication. The system
you shared at Stanford is clearly needed for anyone charged with innovation and high-performance productivity. It is honest,
non-manipulative and extremely effective. It delivers the highest ROI I have ever seen. It is repeatable, scalable, teachable,
straight forward and universally applicable."
Morgan, CEO StratEx Advisors, Inc.
- Ask any
leader or manager to list their frustrations creating extraordinary results through the efforts of others and they will
point to things like disinterest, misunderstanding, failure to follow up on committments, blown handoffs, and having
to do too many things themselves.
if you could develop a bullet-proof, high-performance work unit at the same time you are working on producing your products
- But what if there
was a way to leverage your manager's competence by adding a proven up to date management system that will make 2010-2011 a
banner year for you?
in an extraordinary opportunity to work with Bob Lauridsen, an acknowledged expert in strategic alignment, high-performance
communication and interaction. This program has been taught at Stanford, to world-wide trainers at Agilent Technologies and
numerous corporations both large and small.
- You will see significant and exceptional gains in both your leadership and managerial competence when you begin to
apply our system.
- Join us in
a highly interactive, multimedia training to discover simple yet powerful action tools-that you and your people can use every
day to enhance effectiveness in working with others.
- This is a day of intensive training with immediate payback . . .
- Being more prepared and confident to handle the demands and changing strategic goals you face in 2010-2011.
- People are clear on your key goals for the year.
- Create a high-performance, committment-based environment.
- Be more prepared and confident
to handle demands and changing goals.
- Become crystal clear about your committments and deliverables and what you must have to succeed.
- Make a powerful shift in the effectiveness and efficiency
of daily interactions; save time by reducing wasted conversations while increasing committments to goals and objectives.
- Significantly reduce sense
of chaos and anxiety.
perspective and tools to get your teams working together better than ever, solving complex problems and producing more with
- You are on the path to
eliminating waste and increasing profit.
- The In The Game workshop manual provides steps, reminders and training to keep it going.
Who Should Attend:
- All leaders and managers who are looking for simple yet powerful tools to improve alignment on strategy and
high-performance production on goals.
- Individuals interested in developing strong working relationships and identifying "enemies" of change.
- Strategy Setting: clarifying, aligning and committing to where you are headed.
- Using the three cornerstones: alignment, integration
and accountability, for building a high-performance culture.
- Developing effective working relationships both onsite and across distance. Develop an aligned,
collaborative team that pulls together.
- Tap the power of a committment based leadership and managerial system; elevate the levels of personal and team performance
by shifting from activities to committment-based management.
- Identify differences between working as an individual and working connected in a community. Make a powerful
shift in the effectiveness and efficiency of daily interactions; save time by reducing wasted conversations while increasing
committment to goals and objectives.
|Dr. Robert Lauridsen, PhD.
About the Facilitator:
trainer and author Robert Lauridsen, Ph. D., has over 20 years experience developing accountability cultures at both small
and large companies, including Agilent Technologies, BEA Systems, Align Technology, Lucent, Novell, Emerson Electric and Adobe
Systems. He has written over 25 management articles on generating accountability and committment cultures. He is considered
an expert in systematically executing strategy. His book, "Boss Talk: A Manager's Guide to Exceptional
Productivity and Innovation" (co-authored with Steven Sherman ,MBA), was published in 2000. He is the
founder and CEO of Strategy Execution Challenge and The Lauridsen Group, Los Gatos, CA.